More than 10 years after bitcoin was introduced, the user’s acceptance is still one of the biggest challenges. To address this, some of the world's largest retailers have begun accepting payments in cryptocurrencies in the form of bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, and Gemini dollars, especially Bitcoin.
Bitcoin has dominated the cryptocurrency market, becoming the most valuable cryptocurrency today. Many large companies are accepting Bitcoin as a legitimate source of money.
What is Bitcoin used for? What can you buy with BTC?
Currently, several retail and e-commerce companies have accepted Bitcoin payments.
Here is a list of products you can buy and sell goods with Bitcoin:
• Gold and Silver. There are currently many ways to buy gold and silver with Bitcoin.
• Electronic Device: With Overstock and Newegg you get a huge list of electronic devices that you can buy with Bitcoin.
• Appliances: Overstock is the best place for you to find household and kitchen appliances.
• Pet supplies: Pet food and supplies seem to be of great interest in the Bitcoin community as there is a large list of stores offering them.
KFC Canada- Where you can buy steak with Bitcoin
Pex Peppers provide you with some super spicy sauces
Bess Bros offers you a wide selection of honey, lip balm, and soap.
• Bedroom and bathroom equipment: Still Overstock with countless options for you. You can buy products from brands like Purple, Tuft on Amazon
Expedia offers cheap flights and forms of travel
Cheap Air accepts Bitcoin when purchasing airline tickets
• Outdoor and garden equipment: You can search for large stores that sell these devices with Bitcoin
• Books: Purse.io is the best option for you to search for books.
• Health and beauty: Overstock and Purse.io are places where you can buy Nootropics with Bitcoin.
Which companies in the world accept Bitcoin?
Wikimedia accepts Bitcoin donations. Payments are made through BitPay.
Microsoft has been accepting Bitcoin for use in its online Xbox Store since 2014. They have temporarily disapproved of it due to instability, but now it has accepted it seriously with many strict terms rules for Xbox store credits.
In his comments about Bitcoin, Bill Gates has repeatedly said that things like Bitcoin are better than currencies.
Overstock currently leads in the field of shopping and cryptocurrencies. Overstock accepts payments in multiple cryptocurrencies. Not only accepting Bitcoin, but Overstock is also holding it.
As a global travel technology company in the US. Expedia has accepted Bitcoin through the Coinbase platform with a very strict set of rules.
AT&T is the first major US mobile service provider. AT&T offers its users the option to pay via Bitpay.
KFC Canada decided to accept Bitcoin within a limited time in exchange for "Bitcoin Bucket". The company processes payment via Bitpay and the box will be delivered directly to the customer's home address.
Amazon - the largest online retailer today - although it doesn't accept Bitcoin directly, you can use Purse.io to shop for anything on the site and pay with Bitcoin. The website connects people who have Bitcoin and want to shop on Amazon with those who want to receive Bitcoin in exchange for completing orders.
8. Burger King
According to local news reports, Burger King stores in Venezuela have announced a partnership with Cryptobuyer to accept cryptocurrencies as a payment method. Customers can pay using Bitcoin, Dash, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Tether. Additionally, Germany's Burger King branch began accepting Bitcoin on its website and mobile app on September 3, 2019.
Playboy TV has allowed users to use their cryptocurrency to pay for access to adult content.
As a domain name provider and loved by the cryptocurrency community because they are willing to accept bitcoin. You can easily send your BTC to a credit card on your Namecheap account.
Newegg is a well-known company in the cryptocurrency community specializing in providing hardware for miners. They sell all kinds of computer hardware. As soon as Newegg realized its popularity in the cryptocurrency community, Newegg began accepting BTC in its payments.
In addition to such large companies, there are many small and medium shops/businesses that accept cryptocurrencies in payment. Below is a list of some other businesses and shops that accept payment in cryptocurrencies:
1. Alza: The largest Czech online retailer
2. Bitcoin.Travel - a travel website that provides accommodation, apartments, attractions, etc.
3. PizzaForCoins.com - Domino's Pizza is already registered - pay for their pizza with BTC
4. BigFishGames.com - Games for PC, Mac, and Smartphones (iPhone, Android, Windows)
5. i-Pmart (ipmart.com.my) - An online retailer of mobile phones and electronic components from Malaysia
6. Dish Network - A US live broadcast satellite service provider
7. PSP Mollie - Dutch payment service
8. Intuit - an American software company that develops software for financial preparation and taxes.
9. ShopJoy - An Australian online retailer that sells unique and unique gifts
10. Grooveshark - Music streaming service based in the United States
11. MIT Coop Store - Massachusetts Institute of Technology student bookstore
12. SimplePay - The most popular web and mobile wallet service in Nigeria
13. Shopify.com - An online store that allows you to sell their products
14. Famsa - Mexico's largest retailer
15. University of Mexico de las Américas Puebla - A large university in Mexico
16. MovieTickets.com - Online retailer/exchange of movie tickets
17. Rakuten - A Japanese e-commerce giant
18. Badoo - Online dating network
19. RE / MAX London - global franchise based in the United Kingdom
20. T-Mobile Poland - T-Mobile's leading mobile phone company in Poland
21. Stripe - a payment company based in San Francisco
22. WebJet - online travel company
23. Green Man Gaming - A popular digital game retailer
24. Save the Children- global charity
25. One-Shot Hotels - Spanish hotel chain
26. PureVPN - VPN provider
27. Foodler - delivery company for restaurants in North America
28. Amagi Metals - The company provides precious metals
In short, Bitcoin is made up of great practical implications. Bitcoin is a digital currency and it is not a scam. Only people use it to cheat to benefit themselves.
In the world, many large and small companies accept BTC. The number of days is tending to be increased by the utilities that it brings to users.
Follow our official channels for up-to-date information about Blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Website: https://vakafx.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Telegram: @vakaxasupport