Blockchain wallet is a wallet used to store Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, ... the most popular in the world today. Blockchain wallet is considered safe and secure wallet. Today's article, VakaFx will show you how to create the latest Blockchain Wallet.
1. Advantages and disadvantages of Blockchain wallet
- Simple interface, easy to use, eye-catching colors
- Safety and security
- Easy backup and restore.
- High reputation
- Slow speed when using on the web
- Support quite a few coins
2. Is Blockchain Wallet Safe?
According to the community of traders, the Blockchain wallet is safe, but nothing is safe. Blockchain wallets are hot wallets and can run on the web and mobile, so the dangers are still unavoidable. If you have an email hack or don't activate 2FA, your wallet will be hacked, or if your computer is infected with a virus or keylogger, the assets in the wallet will be lost. Therefore to ensure safety, you:
- Activate 2FA for Email registration of the wallet
- Activate 2FA for the wallet login account
- Make sure your computer or phone is free from viruses or trojans
- Avoid accessing unsafe websites.
3. Is a Bitcoin wallet a Blockchain wallet?
Initially, the blockchain wallet was created with the sole purpose of storing bitcoin, so it could be called a blockchain wallet.
Later, for development, they decided to add other types such as Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar ... And I believe it will expand further.
4. Instructions to Create Blockchain Wallet
Step 1: Registration
Go to https://login.blockchain.com/#/signup here to register an account
Enter your email and password
Click on Continue
Step 2: Verify email
You will receive an email confirmation. Click "Yes, This is My Email" to confirm that it is your email.
"Your Wallet ID: xxx" appears. That is the line for you to log in to the wallet on the web, instead of filling in the email to log in, you enter that line, enter the password to log in.
5. Blockchain Wallet Overview
The picture above is the basic interface of the Blockchain Wallet. Here are the features of the wallet:
- Dashboard: overview information such as coins, price, send, buy coin, security, setting account
- Buy Bitcoin: this is a place where you can buy Bitcoin
- Swap Bitcoin: is a function that helps you change from Bitcoin to another
- Send: to send Bitcoin to others wallet
- Request: to receive Bitcoin
- Buy Crypto: to buy multi-coin such as BTC, ETH, BCH, Stellar, USDT
- Earn Interest: Upgrade to Gold Level so you can earn interest on your crypto.
- Borrow: Blockchain.com lets you borrow USD Digital from your Blockchain Wallet with crypto as collateral.
- Security Center: Set up security for your account. The first thing you should do before using a Blockchain wallet is to set up email security and 2-step verification.
- Settings: Where to display the news, profile, general information,…
- Total Balance: Your balance in Blockchain wallet
6. Receive and Send Bitcoin
Request: where you get your BTC, ETH, BCH, XLM addresses. When you want to receive money, you copy the address and send it to your sender.
As shown above, when clicking on "Request" it will show your Bitcoin address, you can Copy, or view as a QR Code, and use it to send to the "Sender" Bitcoin for you.
Note that the sender must also use Blockchain.
Once you have BTC, ETH, BCH, XLM in your wallet, you can send it to others by clicking on the Send button
- Currency: Select the coin you want to deposit.
- To: Enter the recipient's wallet address
- Amount: Amount sent
- Description: Enter description content
- Network Fee: Send fee. You can choose a regular fee or priority fee.
- Click on Continue button to complete a transaction
Note, the BTC address may change when you place a request to send or receive.
In the article, VakaFx introduced basic features as well as an overview of how to use the Blockchain wallet. Hope it will bring you useful knowledge.
Follow our official channels for up-to-date information about Blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Website: https://vakafx.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Telegram: @vakaxasupport