IEO - Initial Exchange Offering is a form of fundraising made on the platform of a cryptocurrency exchange through token issuance. In contrast to ICOs, IEO is managed as well as representing the reputation of a cryptocurrency exchange. In today's article, we would like to introduce the best IEO launchpads.
1. Cryptocurrency exchanges for IEO
More and more cryptocurrency exchanges have started releasing platforms that support IEO projects. One of the first exchanges, Binance, launched Binance Launchpad as the foundation for IEO. In January, BitTorrent started selling tokens on Binance Launchpad and raised $ 7.2 million in less than 15 minutes, which mostly came from crowd sale.
Following the success of Binance Launchpad, other major exchanges have also announced the launch of their own IEO platforms such as Bitmax Launchpad, Bittrex IEO, OK Jumpstart (OKEx), KuCoin Spotlight and Huobi Prime.
2. The key factors when selecting the IEO platform
- A crypto exchange is reputable and well evaluated by users: the more reliable the crypto exchange, the higher the security when investing in IEO. The more reputable the exchange, the more stringent the IEO project's selection criteria.
- Exchanges with extremely high real trading volumes: A study earlier this year found that 90% of trading volume on cryptocurrency exchanges was faked. Therefore, you need to choose the exchange with real trading volume to ensure liquidity for IEO.
- KYC verification time is not too long
3. The best IEO platform
Binance Launchpad - The most prestigious IEO launchpad
Binance Launchpad is currently the most prestigious IEO platform you can choose. This is not too difficult to explain, Binance Launchpad is the foundation for launching the first batch of IEO, it has the advantage of being a pioneer.
A few successful IEO projects on Binance Launchpad: Bread, Gifto, Bittorent, Celer, Fetch
Huobi Prime - The second name after Binance Launchpad
Huobi is the second exchange after Binance has built and successfully released the IEO of the TOP Network project. TOPO coins were sold out within seconds, and after IE) the price increased x5. After the success of TOP, the trend of IEO surged strongly.
Coineal is a fairly large exchange with a daily trading volume of nearly 700 million dollars. Currently, Coineal also owns a separate IEO platform. Some successful projects are IPW Token, Levolution, and Kizuna Global Token.
As one of the leading exchanges in terms of trading volume, OKEX is also a reputable trading platform for investing in IEO projects. Its IEO release platform is called OKEx Jumpsmart.
Other IEO launchpad
The remaining group is the exchanges that have released the IEO platform from the second half of 2018 such as Latoken, P2PB2B, Coinbene, Liquid... We see the common characteristics of these exchange as follows:
- Most tokens are only partially sold on the exchange, the rest are still sold through ICOs as usual. The ANKR project is a typical one.
- Use fewer coins/tokens of the exchange to buy but often use BTC, ETH, USDT.
- This could be because the exchange has no native token or because the user community is not crowded, so the percentage of token/coin holders is also low. Especially, Tokenman only sells ANKR through KRW and only for Koreans.
- In general, after the success of Binance LaunchPad, a series of other Crypto exchanges have learned and built their own IEO platform. Therefore, there is still no consensus on buying IEO among exchanges.
Therefore, when preparing to invest in IEO projects, you must read the rules of the exchange carefully, avoiding the wrong implementation of the process.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment. Blogtienao will answer you as soon as possible.
- Website: https://vakafx.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Telegram: @vakaxasupport